Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Winners For Sketch 293!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Cindy at Encre, papier, ciseaux


You all handled the curve I threw at you last week wonderfully well!  Cindy's idea to flip the sketch and turn the curve into a swimming pool was inspired and her bright colours, fabulous colouring and sweet images won my vote this week.  Congrats, Cindy!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!

SaveSave

8 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Clever cards! Totally deserving to be winners.

Jaydee said...

Narelle, thank you so much for choosing my card. This was such a great layout and the submissions using the sketch were fabulous. You made my day!
jaydee

Marsha Reed said...

Thanks, Jen M for choosing my card this week. Congratulations to all the winners.

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, Kim!!! and thank you FMS for introducing me to a number of card makers I'm new to! All gorgeous cards, it's an honor to be among them!
=]

Sandi MacIver said...

Linda thank you so much for your kind thoughts on my card and I have to agree with Narelle, it was a fabulous layout and so fun to create with it and I love all the fabulous ways it was used.

alexandra said...

Congrats to the winners !

Unknown said...

Thank you Amy! I'm so excited! Congrats to everyone, fabulous cards this week!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Thanks so very much, Ceciles!!! (I apologize for not having a clue how to make the proper 'e' for your name on my keyboard!) Happy to spread smiles each day! Congrats, everyone, and thanks always for all the inspiration! :)