Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Winners For Sketch 224!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Rosemary from Hey There....Rosigirl!

You had so many amazing interpretations of my sketch this week!  All kinds of ways to handle the offset panel and the little element on the side....fabulous!  Thanks so much for sharing.  This striking butterfly practically leapt out of the gallery for me.  I love the gray/cherry colors!  Congratulations, Rosemary, you are the Queen of Clean!





Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great challenge with lots of gorgeous cards. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Kim for choosing my card, it really made my day. Karen x

Rosemary said...

OMG!! So excited to see my card picked for "Queen of Clean"!! Thanks so much Jen T. for picking my card... you really made my day!! Congrats to all the HMs!! So many fabulous cards!!

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks for choosing my card Jen!!! It was nice to get crafty after a few weeks! I look forward to a new sketch!! Congrats to all the others as well!

SonjaK said...

Awesome cards on display. I love Rosemary's card - great choice, Jen. And the other winning projects are also fun. I'm especially smitten by Lori's card. So lovely. Thanks to Karren for chosing my Gorjuss card as a winner!

Nance Leedy said...

Hip, hip, hooray! Thank you, Linda, for choosing my card--I am delighted to be a princess! Congrats to Queen Rosemary and all the designers.

Creations by Kimberly said...

Beautiful card! This was a fun sketch. Thanks for the inspiration. <3Kim