Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Winners For Sketch 223!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Petra from Kaartjie Kreatief/Cards Creative

It was fun to look through the gallery and see so many different interpretations of this week's sketch.  I was immediately drawn to Petra's card, as it is so fresh and pretty. I love the soft colors and the fun touches, like the scallops and rhinestones.  Congrats, Petra, you are our Queen of Clean!





Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great challenge with lots of gorgeous cards. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Karren for choosing my card. Karen x

Petra Swart said...

QoC - oh, my, how wonderful - you've made my day!!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card, Amy and big congrats to all the princesses!!!! And again a big 'thank you' to the DT who does all the hard work behind the scenes - your sketches rock, ladies!!!!
Wishing a lovely day to your all!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Thanks so much, Narelle, for choosing my card! There are so many gorgeous cards here, congrats to everyone! I loved this sketch :)

Loly Borda said...

Congrats everybody! Petra not only makes beautiful cards, her pics are fabulous as well. TFS

ElizStewart said...

Congrats to all!

Lisa said...

Wow, what a nice surprise!! Thank you so much Rita, I'm glad you liked my card!

Congratulations to everyone, all fabulous cards!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Jen T for choosing my card! What a thrill! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thank you Linda :)

Patti said...

Thank you Cindy H!!! There were so many WONDERFUL cards I'm so honored to be picked as a favorites - thank you, THANK YOU!!