Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Winners For Sketch 88

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Jen Carter
Thanks to everyone who joined our challenge this week.  The gallery was filled with flowers, butterflies, animals and more in every conceivable color.  So much inspiration in one place!  Jen's card caught my eye because of these vibrant colors and the way she framed the sentiment with the beautiful trail of flowers. 

Congratulations Jen!  You are the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Rita!


12 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

beautiful cards!!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Wow! They are all so very nice, but I really like #4's color combination. Congrats to all the winners! You all did a beautiful job.

Tricia T said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Rita!! :)

Tricia

Jen Carter said...

Thank you! I really enjoyed playing with this sketch! Thank you for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

Thanks for a wonderful sketch and thanks for the shout out!

Katie said...

These are all so beautiful! Congratulations to the Queen and all of the Princesses!

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful cards congrats!

Cheryl said...

All are great! Congrats to all!

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats to everyone! Wonderful cards this week! Thank you so much, Allisa for choosing my card!!! Made my day!

Anonymous said...

Narelle, I so admire your cards so to have you pick my card this week puts me on Cloud 9! Thank you so much. I just love playing along with everyone each week- every card is an inspiration to me;) Congrats to the winners!

Stephanie said...

Everyone's cards are just amazing! Congrats to everyone! Thanks, Linda for the special acknowledgement!!! It made me smile!

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks for selecting my card, Jennifer! Congrats to everyone, all very beautiful creations.