Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Winners For Sketch 56


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Rita has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:

Erna Logtenberg

Erna really wowed me with this gorgeous Christmas card.  It has texture and dimension and the colors are just fabulous!   Her embellishments add so much; I just love the hint of twine topped with the button and tags.  She really created a show-stopper with this one.  Congratulations, Erna, on being my Queen for the week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Guest Designer LeAnne!

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

Thanks Jen S for picking my card!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Narelle for choosing my card! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Congratulations to all of the winners and it was so much fun seeing all of the other entries!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Thanks so much Rita! For choosing me as queen of the week!! I'm very honored!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout, Cindy. ;-) I appreciate it! And congrats on your beautiful card, Erna!

June Houck said...

Oh, how exciting to be in your gallery for the first time!!! Thank you, Tui!!!

Carolin said...

Oooooooooh, thank you very much!!! Grats to the Queen of clean and the other princesses :)
Hugs from Germany,
Mia

shamav said...

Congrats to the winners ! Love from France

Debbie Bonczek said...

All the submissions were so gorgeous! Great job.

Bonnie said...

Thank you so much Jen M for choosing my sleigh card. I'm glad you like my stitching and the shimmery presents - I like them too! Congrats to the rest of the "royal family" at FMS.