Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Winners for Jen's Sketch Challenge

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!   
The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:


Rita's Choice
Jodene at Inspire.Create.Share
Isn't this just the sweetest card?  It has so many fantastic elements that I can't figure out what I love the most!   From the stitching to the paper pieced cupcake to the perfect bow, I adore it all.  The sweet little mouse is colored so perfectly too!   Such a fantastic card and one anyone would be over the moon to receive!  Congratulations, Jodene, on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Linda's Choice
Judy May at Just Judy Designs
Freshly_Made_26
Judy’s fresh colors and clean white ribbon caught my eye first on this sweet Easter card.  The image is beautifully colored and perfectly framed in white and coral.  Judy managed to combine texture, prints and colors into one adorable card!  The only thing sweeter than this bunny would be a chocolate one :) Congratulations Judy on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


Jennifer's Choice
What can I say, I think I must have a full case of Spring Fever!  I simply fell in love with the beautiful flowers on Margaret's card.  The pretty blue background with the pop of peach in the dsp makes for such a spring feel.  Then there are those flowers!  Gorgeous!  The little pearls in the corner are a wonderful finish.  Congratulations, Margaret, on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Tui's Choice
Mona of Cupcake's Creations
It was the beautiful bright and happy colour combination that attracted me to Mona’s card this week, I just love the vibrancy!  Adding to that, the pretty lacy border edging, the zig zag stitching and the simple button and twine treatment and you have one clean stylish creation!  And, furthermore, I really love the celtic style font of the sentiment, it ties in with the theme of this card perfectly!
Congratulations Mona on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


Narelle's Choice
Hannelie of Desert Diva
There were some amazing cards in the gallery to choose from again this week.  I've chosen Hannelie's card because as soon as I saw it - I fell in love with the single silhouette stamped on that gorgeous DSP.  It was very creative to thread the black ribbon through the lace and I love the neutral colours she's used - a truly stunning card.  Congratulations Hannelie on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.

Allisa's Choice
Barb of Paper Therapy Ponderings
I love the bright color scheme of Barb's card.  It is so eye catching.  The scalloped trim and embossed panels really add to the card.  The bow is the finishing touch! Congratulations Barb for being my choice for the Perfect Princess this week!

Lesley's Choice
Tara Bourgoin
 
What can I say?! I love the "Elements of Style" Stamp set and Tara has used it beautifully this week! The fun, pretty colours really look amazing and that frame she created for the hummingbird is just so cool. I also love the Baker's Twine and the button accent, so pretty!! Congratulations Tara on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.

Cindy's Choice
Karren J of Stampin and Stuff
Wow!  What a gorgeous flower.  I was immediately attracted to Karren's card because of the color combination.  The yellow, white and blue is so clean and fresh.  Karren's choice of DSP, border tools, and that strinking flower won my vote!  Congratulations, Karren!  You're my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

And Our Queen of Clean this week:


Jen's Choice
Crealotte at My Creative Space
It was another great week for the Freshly Made Sketches gallery!  It's so hard to pick a favorite, but this week I chose this cutie from Crealotte.  I did a double-take when I first saw the thumbnail in our gallery. Could that be…Yep, it was Elmer Fudd in a starring role on a birthday card!  I don’t want to date myself, but I grew up watching Looney Tunes on Saturday mornings so it was quite a treat to see this hapless hunter wearing his beautifully paper-pieced hunting gear.  He’s never looked so stylish!  Congratulations Crealotte for creating this fun card and being my choice for Queen of Clean this week!

Come back and join us tomorrow for another sketch designed by Lesley.

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

5 comments:

Judy May said...

Thank you Linda, for choosing my card this week. I'm stoked! I love working with the Freshly Made sketches.

Michelle said...

great choices! congrats ladies!

Crealotte said...

Thank you Jen! I am very honoured to be your choice for "Queen of clean" this week. Congrats to all the princesses too! Finally, I want to thank the whole design team for these marvellous challenges and inspiration, week after week...Thank you Jen! I am very honoured to be your choice for "Queen of clean" this week. Congrats to all the princesses! And thank you to the whole design team for these marvellous challenges, week after week...

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! Thank you so much Tui for choosing my card :) Such an honor & thrill! Hope to play along with the new sketch! Thanks ladies for the inspiration and fun challenge!

Karren said...

Thanks so much, Cindy, for choosing my card. It's so exciting to see that email in my inbox! Congrats to the other princesses and the queen this week. Cheers Karren