Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meet "Clean Team" Member Jen Mitchell


Blog: I Create

Hello everyone!
I live in Bridgewater, Massachusetts and by day I'm a number cruncher working in a bank.

I've been a crafter of some sort most of my life, either doing cross stitch, sewing, drawing, decorative painting or pretty much anything I could get my hands on. I don't remember exactly when I started to make cards, but it all began with some Christmas cards that I made at a friends house. That lead to being part of a monthly Stampin' Up! card club to me finally realizing that I'd be crazy not to be a demonstrator myself! I think I've always been obsessed with paper. I love the way it looks, I love the feel of good heavy paper in my hands, and I even love how it smells! So it gives me great pleasure to work with it every chance I get.

Jen's Samples:



4 comments:

None None said...

Jen, I just love that first card with the colors and the stitching! The butterfly on the final card is beautiful and I love the layering of the ribbon on top of the scalloped trim with the button - what a great effect! Can't wait to see what you bring to the DT and how you will challenge us participants with your awesome creations!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful cards Jen! Looking forward to working with you :) Lovin' that leaf card - may have to case it a few times to add to my zillions of cards I am making for the fall library brunch!

Rita W said...

Love your work, Jen. I've been following your blog for a while and love your style. Can't wait to work with you!

Lesley said...

So beautiful, love your designs Jen! We are close to starting up!!